Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why I Delete My Facebook Account???

Up to this date, it has been about 4 or 5 months I've been living without Facebook (and I feel very happy). Actually that was my second time deleting my FB account and I hope, that was the last and I will not create any new account after this (really need to stay strong on this as my friends keep asking me to make a new one, huhu)

Frankly speaking, I'm very active facebooker previously and most of the time my post and opinions written as my FB status got much attention/likes from my FB friends. So being lonely or being a 'nobody care about you that's why you delete the FB' is absolutely not the reason I delete my FB account. To be honest, there're few friends send me private message consoling me not to delete my FB as they like and feel entertained by my FB status.

Then, why on earth I delete my FB? Below probably some of the possible reasons to delete an FB account:
1- I hate it when people keep posting pictures of the foods they're eating. Lunch,dinner, supper and whatever foods they eat, even as simple as maggie they keep on posting them on FB. That's suck!

2-Picture of newborn baby. This is like cancer in our community, I mean worldwide community. I feel sorry to the newborn baby that born to that kind of parents who keep uploading their baby's pic every single day. The baby has been exposed to the world when they actually dont have to.

3-Too much people with narcissistic behavior. This applied to women actually. Posting pics with weird pose and so called cute face expression, and then commenting on that pic like a stupid and  desperate bitches!

4-Too much fake and fitnah news. FB is the fastest way to spread bad news about others especially about politics and everything related to it.

5-Too much time spent on FB. This could be my own weakness as my self-control power is very weak. I hate FB but when I have one, it become my 'lover'. 24 jam asyik nk berkepit je.. hehe. So, I guess I've made the right decision by divorcing her.I hate refreshing and keep rolling down my FB page for nothing but to waste my time.

6-Without FB,  feel the friendship is more real. You always have something to ask your friends that you have not meet for a long time as you don't know what is going on in their life.

7-Everything on FB is actually just a joke. Joke that sometimes people take it seriously.

8-One of the way to boycott Produk Yahudi! It was so funny when the so called 'boycott fighters' use FB to spread the campaign to boycott Jewish product by using medium created by a jew. LOL!

9-Bla.. Bla... Bla... (If you readers find this post and read it up to this point, you can share your own point on why we should not have an FB account or why you delete your FB). I have a lot more points but I dont want to write them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment