Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

No More U-Turn!

I should be writing this post tomorrow(Sunday) but as I would not be at home tomorrow, I think  it's better for me to post my weekly diary of weight loss today (Saturday 22nd of Feb '14).

Alhamdulillah, this week I loss another 3kgs. I still stick to the last week diet plan.

''NO RICE,
NO SWEET DRINK,
GO EXERCISE,
HIT THE GYM!!!''

Although my frequency of 'visit' to the gym was reducing this week due to several problems, I'm really2 grateful that there are some reduction in my weight. Currently I got a new problem with left ankle joint. Last week I did an ultrasound in PGH to see what is the lump that lie just inferior to my medial malleolus that causing numbness and kind of electric shock sensation in my left foot. Due to that, my movement is a little bit restricted. In addition, this week is a quite busy week as I have my end of rotation examination for Orthopedic.

Anyway, I'm so happy and grateful to see changes in my weight and I will not doing anymore U-Turn in this journey. So far my target is to get fit in the awesome Yamaha jacket that I bought in 2011. I used to be fit in that jacket in 2011 but now not anymore. So my short term target for now is to be in the leather jacket again, nice and fit!
A print screen pic from my 'late' facebook profile.  this time I weight about 94-95kgs. Still in obese category I think, but I manage to fit in jean with size of 38. The different is so far away from what I am right now. Can't wait to say Hellooo again to that jacket.

 
 That's all for now, let's wait for next week outcome!

2 comments: