Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

How It Feel to Be On A 'Nearly Crashed Airplane'' (A personal Experience of Myself)



Reading the tweets of few stupid morons and retarded young girl/boy about the MH370 tragedy just make me want to slap them till they vomit blood. How the hell you can say that is just a small matter and you mock over the people who really care about the victim? I think this kind of people need to be put on an aircraft,and then crashed the plane to the deepest sea on earth.

Let me share you my own experience of being on an aircraft that almost crashed due to severe tuburlence...

It was in Winter 2011 when 3 of my friends and me make a sudden decision to go to Belgium and The Netherlands for our short winter vacation after having our final semester exam. I was studying in Dublin, Ireland during that time. So there we are,visiting few famous place in Belgium and Holland including 'The Red Light District of Amsterdam..' Opps. p/s: We just visit, not doing anything in fact we dont even look at the girl in the glass box along the street. :P hehe.

We took a cheap return Ryan Air flight from Dublin to Brussels. Therefore our journey is like: Dublin-->Brussels---> Amsterdam--->Brussles--->Dublin. We traveled from Brussels to Amsterdam by bus. So came to the last day in Amsterdam. I told my friend that we have to go to Brussels as early as possible so that we can spend a little bit of time visiting the Grand Markt and catch the flight without rushing. However, one of my friend refuse to go with me becos he had some personal things to do. So I asked my two other friend to follow me.

In Brussels we took our flight back to Dublin without 1 friend and he really miss that flight. There we are, flying across UK and Irish Sea when suddenly our flight hit the strong turbulence. The plane shaking so bad and suddenly it went down and up like a kite that has been cut from thee rope (in Malay we say ibarat layang2 putus tali) It was so terrible. All the passengers shouting in fear as we really going to be crashed.

I saw all of the passengers  (which I believe most of them are Christian) were praying seriously. Including me and 2 friends, we prayed according to Islam way. I told my friends to recite syahadah and do a lot of zikir. One of my friends who sat beside me whispered in my ear: Aku menyesal ikut kau Mi, patut aku ikut Q***, takdelah aku ternaik flight ni. Untung Q*** terlepas flight.( I'm so regret following you, I should follow tha other friends(who missed the flight). He was lucky that he missed this flight).

I don't know what to say, I just kept quiet and repeatedly reciting the syahadah. At that time, I really felt that I'm gonna die in a plane crashed. It was so scary. Nobody to help you except the Almighty God. We kept praying and praying until about 5-10 minutes, we felt the flight has regain its stability.

You know what, when the pilot landed the flight safely, all of the passengers give a big applause and hug each other. How can't you not be so happy as you just go through a life and death situation? Only God knows how I feel during that time. That was the most terrible flight I've ever been. During the turbulence, we felt regret for visiting the Red Light District we felt we have done sins and now we gonna die without repenting. huhuhu.

But now thank you Allah that I can still sit in front of my PC and write my experience here. The accident did not kill my bravery to be on flight again, but somehow the missing of MH370 seems to make me feel afraid to be on long journey flight even I've been used to a 13-14 hours of flight from KL to UK and then Dublin.

To all morons who take this tragedy as a joke and write stupid thing, please be reminded that one day it could be yourself, your family members or close friends on a crashing/missing flight. Keep praying for MH370, may Allah save them all, may the plane being found as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment