Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Can Do It

Thank God, I manage to lose 2 kgs this week. It is much better than nothing. For this week, I stop eating rice and substitute it with beehoon or chapati. I take fruit as snack and drink a lot of water. And of course exercise. This week I manage to go to the gym for 3 days and one day work out at home. As the next three day (Friday, Sat, and Sun) I was exhausted by the Advance Live Saving Course manage by medical school, so I consider the few hour of standing during teaching as the exercise. hehe. My legs especially the ankle joint hurt quite badly due to long hour standing.

So this Sunday (16 Feb 2014) my weight is 119kgs as compare to last Sunday which was 121kgs. I keep telling myself, I can do it!!! I can do it!!! May Allah ease my way and give me strength to keep on my journey until I reach the ideal weight target.

As a encouragement to myself, that I can reach my target, this picture always be my inspiration. This pic was taken at the end of 2011, during my short vacation to Paris. This time my weight was around 95kgs, where I've lost about 20kgs after hardwork in gym and dieting. I miss myself in the picture. And I will work and give my best effort to meet him again. :).



Weigh about 95kgs in Nov,2011. 'Hope to see this man' again sometime in the future



No comments:

Post a Comment